亚洲色怡人综合网站,国产性夜夜春夜夜爽,久久97AV综合,国产色视频一区二区三区

 
 
 

當前位置: Language Tips> 雙語新聞

面試最后階段一定不能問的17個問題

17 questions you should never ask at the end of a job interview

中國日報網 2015-12-29 14:53

分享到

 

面試最后階段一定不能問的17個問題

When you're in the hot seat, there's a good chance your interviewer will turn the tables at some point and ask, "Do you have any questions for me?"
當面試官問完問題后,他可能會轉而問你:“你有沒有什么問題要問我呢?”

When you have the floor, you'll want to take full advantage of the opportunity to show that you've done your homework and to determine if the job is a good fit.
當有機會發問時,你要充分利用這個機會來表示你來面試之前做了多少功課,并且判斷這份工作是否適合你。

But it's imperative that you put just as much thought into what you ask as you do your responses to their questions, because your queries may reflect your knowledge of the company, your work ethic, your level of professionalism, and your interest in the role.
在問問題前要像你在回答問題時一樣要多考慮,因為你的問題會反映出你對公司的了解程度、職業道德、專業水平和個人興趣等。

"In the first interview, you'll want to be sure to ask the right questions. Ask about the job and company; not questions that can come off as self-serving and give the impression you may not be a team player or be willing to give 100%," says Amy Hoover, president of the job board.
網站求職板塊負責人艾米·胡佛說:“你第一次面試時,一定要問對問題。問些與你的職位和公司的情況有關的問題,所提出的問題不能讓面試官覺得你是個自私自利、缺乏團隊意識、不思奉獻之人。”

She continued: "The sole purpose of the interview is to determine if you are a good fit for the company, and if it's a good fit for you. All the other issues and concerns should be addressed during negotiations after the job offer has been made."
她還說:“面試的唯一目的在于確定面試者否是公司想要的人,以及這個工作是否適合你。其他的問題在公司決定錄用你之后商量。”

Here are 17 questions you'll want to avoid during the first job interview, as they may do more harm than good:
以下17個問題是找工作面試時必須回避的,問這些問題一絲好處都沒有。

What does your company do?
公司是做什么的?

Questions like this will make you look unprepared. To avoid that, never ask anything that can easily be answered with a Google search.
這類問題會暴露出對于這場面試,你沒有做絲毫的準備。為避免這類問題,你不能問一些輕易能從谷歌找到答案的問題。

What will my salary be?
請問薪資是多少?

Hold off on the money talk.
避免涉及薪資的問題。

Will I have to work long hours?
這份工作的工作時間會很長么?

This says, "I'm lazy."
你的潛臺詞是說:“我是一個很懶的人。”

How soon can I take a vacation?
我多久可以休一次假?

Wait until you're offered the job before you start asking these types of questions.
在你被公司錄用之前,不要涉及這類問題。

How quickly could I be considered for a promotion?
我多久能升職?

Focus on the job at hand.
應先關注目前的工作。

When will I be eligible for a raise?
什么時候能加薪?

This may tell the interviewer that money is the only thing you care about.
這相當于告訴面試官,錢是你唯一在意的東西。

Will I have my own office?
我有自己的辦公室么?

Does it really matter?
這個問題很重要么?

What happens if I don't get along with my boss or coworkers?
要是我和我的上司或者同事相處不來怎么辦?

The interviewer may wonder if you've had problems with colleagues in the past — and they may even assume you're difficult to work with.
面試官會覺得你和之前的同事是不是有過不愉快,甚至會懷疑你是不是很難相處。

Will I have an expense account?
我有報銷賬戶么?

There's really no reason to ask this in the interview. Plus, it sends the wrong message.
面試時完全沒有理由問這個問題,而且,這會傳達出錯誤的信息。

Are you married?/Do you have kids?/etc.
你結婚了么?你有小孩了么?等等這類問題

Never, ever ask the interviewer any personal questions.
一定不要問你面試官任何私人問題。

Can I make personal calls during the day?
工作時我能打私人電話么?

This one says you're not 100% focused on your work.
這個問題說明你沒有全身心投入到你的工作中。

I heard this rumor about the CEO. Is it true?
關于總裁的傳言是真的么?

You should never bring gossip into a job interview. It's highly unprofessional.
工作面試的時候永遠不要八卦,八卦會顯得你非常不專業。

Do you monitor emails or internet usage?
你們會對郵件和上網進行監視嗎?

This question will raise red flags — something you definitely don't want to do in the interview.
這個問題會讓面試亮紅燈——面試絕對不能問這種問題。

Do you do background checks?
公司會調查員工背景么?

This one may also make the interviewer suspicious.
這個問題會讓面試官產生懷疑。

Can I arrive early or leave late, as long as I get my work done?
只要我完成工作就可以遲到早退嗎?

Don't try to make adjustments to the schedule before you've even been offered the job.
在你得到這份工作以前,不要試圖改變工作時間。

How did I do?
我表現怎么樣?

This one puts the interviewer on the spot. If you really want feedback, wait until you get the offer or rejection, and then ask in an email what you did well, or could have done better.
這個問題會讓面試官陷入一個十分尷尬的境地。如果你真的想要得到反饋,要等面試結果出來后發郵件去詢問面試時哪里表現得好,哪里需要改進。

Did I get the job?
我能否被公司錄用?

You don't want to appear too eager.
不要表現得太急于得到這份工作。

Bonus: The worst question of all is the one you never ask.
附加忠告:沒有提任何問題是最糟的問題。

"Not asking questions can be just as bad, or worse, than asking terrible questions," says Deborah Shane, a career author, speaker, and media consultant. "It can reveal a lot about your communication skills, personality, and confidence — and it can leave the interviewer with a bad impression of you."
職業作家、演講家、傳媒顧問黛博拉·謝恩說:“面試者沒有提出任何問題,和問錯問題一樣糟糕或者更糟糕,因為這會暴露出你在溝通技巧、性格和自信方面有很大的問題。從而讓面試官對你的印象很差。”

英文來源:Business Insider
譯者:許惠妮
審校&編輯:丹妮、齊磊

 

分享到

中國日報網英語點津版權說明:凡注明來源為“中國日報網英語點津:XXX(署名)”的原創作品,除與中國日報網簽署英語點津內容授權協議的網站外,其他任何網站或單位未經允許不得非法盜鏈、轉載和使用,違者必究。如需使用,請與010-84883561聯系;凡本網注明“來源:XXX(非英語點津)”的作品,均轉載自其它媒體,目的在于傳播更多信息,其他媒體如需轉載,請與稿件來源方聯系,如產生任何問題與本網無關;本網所發布的歌曲、電影片段,版權歸原作者所有,僅供學習與研究,如果侵權,請提供版權證明,以便盡快刪除。

中國日報網雙語新聞

掃描左側二維碼

添加Chinadaily_Mobile
你想看的我們這兒都有!

中國日報雙語手機報

點擊左側圖標查看訂閱方式

中國首份雙語手機報
學英語看資訊一個都不能少!

關注和訂閱

本文相關閱讀
人氣排行
熱搜詞
 
 
精華欄目
 

閱讀

詞匯

視聽

翻譯

口語

合作

 

關于我們 | 聯系方式 | 招聘信息

Copyright by chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved. None of this material may be used for any commercial or public use. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. 版權聲明:本網站所刊登的中國日報網英語點津內容,版權屬中國日報網所有,未經協議授權,禁止下載使用。 歡迎愿意與本網站合作的單位或個人與我們聯系。

電話:8610-84883645

傳真:8610-84883500

Email: languagetips@chinadaily.com.cn