亚洲色怡人综合网站,国产性夜夜春夜夜爽,久久97AV综合,国产色视频一区二区三区

您現在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Office English  
 





  開始和終止工作
[ 2006-03-15 17:57 ]

開始和終止工作怎么說?下面這些話你可以參考哦!

  Commencement 開始雇傭關系

  ? I'm impressed with your background. You're hired.
? 你的背景令我印象深刻,你被聘用了。  
? You can begin employment next Monday.
  ? 你下周一就可以來上班了。
  ? We're very happy to have you. Welcome aboard!
  ? 恭喜,你被錄用了。歡迎加入我們的行列。
  ? You have the job. Welcome to ABC Incorporated.
  ? 你被錄用了,歡迎來ABC公司。
  ? You will undergo an orientation process on your first day.
  ? 第一天來上班時會有人領你熟悉新的環境。

  Termination 終止雇傭關系

  ? You have shown no improvement over last year. I have no choice but to fire you.
? 去年一整年你的工作都毫無起色,我別無選擇,你被解雇了。
  ? Did you hear about Kenny? He was canned for insubordination.
  ? 你聽說Kenny的事兒了嗎?他因為頂撞上司被開除了。
  ? I feel so sorry for her. She just got her pink slip.
  ? 我真為她難過,她剛收到解雇通知書。
  ? These are difficult economic times. The company has to lay off some staff.
  ? 現在經濟不景氣,公司只能裁減一些員工。
  ? His wife is being transferred overseas, so he had to quit his job.
  ? 他的妻子被調往海外工作了,所以他只能辭職。
  ? Mike's work was constantly below standard, so he finally got the axe/got the sack.
  ? Mike的工作質量總是達不到要求,所以他最終被炒了魷魚。